Volume to weight

Topics on mixes, tailored diets, foods, supplements, methods, and problem eaters
Tenmashi

Volume to weight

Post by Tenmashi » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:00 pm

I'm busy making a new Shunamite-type mix and I've been wondering if anyone happens to know the approximate volume to weight ratio for the most common ingredients, or a trick to know before ordering the ingredients? I want to measure the weight of a cup/scoop of each ingredient once I get them, but I don't know how much of each to order as that is of course in weight. :?
~Elise & the rats of Rattery Castor: Bagheera, Dex, Doctor, Elrond, Eomer, Fenris, Flowix, Gregory, Grissom & H2O, H'amneko, Arwen, Brennan, Celestia, Deb, Donna, Rapunzel, Elwynn, Eonar, GLaDOS, Geronimo

[cub]

Re: Volume to weight

Post by [cub] » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Poo-shoveller to: Calyn (NLA32).
Fondly remembering: Zephyr Mick Jagger (Edgeworth) the big lump, Din (NLA28), Zephyr Donovan (Phoenix), Xeltan, Lita (NLA32), Lia (NLA28), Zephyr Delanynder (NLA28), Falere (NLA36), Mirala (NLA36), Zephyr Opold, and Rila.

Tenmashi

Re: Volume to weight

Post by Tenmashi » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Oooh yes I think I can use that, thanks a bunch! :D
~Elise & the rats of Rattery Castor: Bagheera, Dex, Doctor, Elrond, Eomer, Fenris, Flowix, Gregory, Grissom & H2O, H'amneko, Arwen, Brennan, Celestia, Deb, Donna, Rapunzel, Elwynn, Eonar, GLaDOS, Geronimo

Return to “Feeding”